ENERMAX Warranty Policy (USA & Canada Only)
The version of the warranty applies to products purchased on or after September 1, 2012. The Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the Product by the Customer. This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
1. The date of invoice/receipt of customers is discovered to be fake/amended or modified without prior approval of authorized distributors and retailers.
2. Customer who are unable to provide purchase invoice/receipt.
3. Any product is transferred to third party.
4. Any product purchased on eBay, Marketplace.
5. Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, removed or re-labelled.
6. Damage due to acts of nature, such as lightning, flood, fire, earthquake, thunder, unusual voltage or environmental factors.
7. Damage due to high-load system usage such as, industrial server, computing testing tool, mining hardware.
8. Product malfunction or damage result from spilled liquids, moisture, stains, or dampness. Burns or components flare-ups as a result of a liquid accident or spill.
9. Repair or attempted by other party but not authorized by Enermax.
10. Wear and tear associated with normal use.
11. Connection to any incorrect voltage supply.
12. Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.
13. Use of parts and components not supplied by ENERMAX.
14. Usage not in accordance with ENERMAX product instructions. 15. Shipping, handling damages and charges.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE (USA & CANADA ONLY)
1. DOA (Dead on Arrival) unit must be processed for RMA within 7 days.
2. Original dated invoice from ENERMAX authorized reseller is required as proof of warranty coverage. Invoice that is not from ENERMAX authorized reseller will not be accepted. Warranty will only be validated per product serial number.
3. All qualified repairs must have RMA number that can be obtain via support ticket ( Get a support ticket ) or call (626) 913-8899 for RMA Department. Return without RMA number will be refused at sender's expense.
4. LEPATEK Corporation may repair or replace the defective part(s) or unit with new part(s) or unit or at LEPATEK sole option with refurbished part(s) or unit that is not new but has been functionally tested.
5. Unless agreed by LEPATEK, please return the full accessory (ex. cables, brackets) together for further inspection.
6. Shipment must be in original packaging and/or properly packed, and ship freight pre-paid.
7. LEPATEK is not responsible for shipping damage or loss. All claims must be presented to the freight carrier.
8. RMA number is valid for 20 days from issue date and receives by LEPATEK within the period.
1. Any replaced and repaired product is covered by warranty for either the remainder of the initial warranty period or for extending another 90 days counted from the date of replacement, depending on which one is longer.
2. Lepatek reserves the right to claim for shipping fees, hold your warranty due to any incomplete, damage, modified product or the product is not entitled to any coverage under Enermax’s warranty and extended warranty provided by Lepatek. Service charges are variable based on the actual materials and labor cost to replace the missing or modified parts back to the original functional condition.
3. Enermax will provide a repair or replace same grades with a defect-free product of the same grades. If the product is out of production, the defective product will be replace with same or similar grades which in event that any defect related to the materials or manufacturing of product is found within the limited warranty period.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LEPATEK CORPORATION SOLE LIABILITY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE HARDWARE PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT AT OUR SOLE OPTION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL LEPATEK CORPORATION BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE END-USER FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE HARDWARE PRODUCT OR IT'S SALE, PURCHASE OR USE. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OF THE HARDWARE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSCIATED PERIPHERALS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT BASED ON BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR NEGLIGENCE, EVEN IF LEPATEK CORPORATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.